The Cooper Network

Forum

Forum Home > Fan Meetings! > Pleased or Dissapointed in Sanzaru's setup on Sly4?!

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Disappointed yet I'll be patient.
June 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

to be honest it doesnt bother me too much that there is a new producer, i personally dont mind i think some of the people on suckerpunch website are overthinking it, im just glad i got a new game really, even if it is the worst one it will no longer be a trilogy but a quadrillogy, thats 4 whole games. When i got the first sly game i got it by accident i was at a retailer and i wanted to get the hulk game this was back in 2002, it turned out there was none left so i randomly chose sly instead without knowing what it was about, having seen few advertisments. I played it loved it and finished since 2002 it like 13 times, getting all bottles every time, i never even knew about number 2...

June 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

I bought the playstation magazine as i used to back in (whenever it was coming it, think 2004) to get the free demos that came with it and i would read on what new games were coming out, and on one page in the top left corner i saw a little paragraph and small image of sly 2 and i was like omfg i gota get this so i did, didnt even think of a sly 3.

June 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

My cousin knew i loved the game like hell as over one summer i stayed at his house and played sly 1 and sly 2 alot there, and after a bunch of months he told me that he read somewhere sly 3 was coming out and at this point i was 11 and just purchased my first computer i searched the web and saw the first trailer for it (on the beach) and knew i had to get it came out as i turned 12 in 2005 and i loved it, kinda got teary bout finishing it cos i never thought sly 4 would happen because of the way it ended, was a bit upset there was no bottles in that one though :/ and since then every few months i would be on the internet and search for sly 4 and loads of rumours and ign stuff was around and i had made an account on suckerpunch before even sly 3 came out reading the comic day after day as it came out 1 page per day, so im one of the oldest members i guess but lossed my old account. So when i on june 6th again was on the internet (not even remebering e3 was happening) found on sucker punch website that the news came that day and quickly logged in had to know everything, i dont care there is a new publisher what i do care is that there is going to be four games maybe more

June 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

Hear endeth my rant lol thats my story from since i was 8 years old till the age of 17 and the sly journey ive been on

--

Kids Who Have Never Seen Peace And Kids Who Have Never Seen War Have Different Values, Those Standing At The Top Determines What's Right And What's Wrong, This Very Place Is Neutral Ground. Justice Will Prevail You Say? But Of Course It Will!!! Whoever Wins This War Becomes Justice.

June 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Woah that's a long post!
June 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

Yeah i just want you to understand that im not too bothered about how everyone else is worried bout sanzaru doing it, in a way it is even more of chance that 5 and maybe 6 will happen soon after not another 6 years, because lifes too short to wait that long lol and i might not even play video games when im like 23 years old

June 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Want me to tell my st
June 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Want me to tell my story?!
June 7, 2011 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Dude I completely agree with you. At the end of sly3, I cried because sly inspired me so much!
June 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

Yeah dude go for it tell me your story, i know right its like it was a part of my life for 4 years strait and ive replayed a bunch of times and since the collection came out aswel

June 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Ok I'll start it but it won't be finished until tomorrow. : I was never a video game attic when I was 7 years old. I loved sports. I always visited my friends house to play sports. He got this new game called Sly. We played it allfhe time when I came, it was the best. We wee in love with sly. The plot inspired us so much, we never left the game. Soon Sly 2 came out, we were trilled. All we ever did was collect the clue bottles and free roam all day. Soon the Sly3 came out, you should of seen our faces. We always called eachother sharing our adventures on sly. Then we started sly 3 multiplayer tourneys. We then were attics. When I was 12, I realized I didn't have the sly 1 game and haven't actually finished it yet. So u bought it and stared at it. Gosh sly looked so young. I watched the video of sly's introuction in Which he told us about his ancestors.
June 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
After I finished sly 3, I had tears. I knew the trilogy was over and the series that inspired me was over. For 4 years, I surfed the web searching for fan sites to talk to others who shared my interest with sly. Thank god for SP. I soon realized I was hopeless. There would be no Sly4.
June 7, 2011 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Then as I checked out this one site, my heart fainted. There it said, Sly 4 release, and I was filled with happiness! I celebrated by starting all the games over again. I created this site for yall. I turned into a new person. I was happier and nicer to others. Sly has inspired me so much. When I was 8 I remember starting to crawl up the takes fast like a raccoon. I was stealing and makin hiests, and sneaking around the house. I was successful. Without sly I wouldn't be so unique as I am today. Thank you SP for building my life!
June 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
There im done
June 7, 2011 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

I totaly agree with you im still not an adict of ps3 games, i think ive got like 12 titles for ps3 and ive had it for 6 years i barely go on it, right now im playing the new mortal kombat because i did love that when i was young aswel, but bout it - if you see my profile i said i do boxing, weight lifting, soccer, swimming, kendo and tai chi im very sport orientated but the three titles (2 deffo) will be mortal kombat, sly 4 and maybe the new call of duty as a lot of my friends will be on it when it comes out. But whenever i used to be bored i would just start the series again lol

June 7, 2011 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

sweet story i guess makes sense your sly then lol

June 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99
Site Owner
Lol ya ur murray
June 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X-CUTER

Yeh i do work out lol shame i cant drive though

June 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliteThief99